Founded in 2010, the Centre for Scientific and Applied Projects (MTPC) provides a wide variety of project management services to the private and the public sector.
We adhere to the principles of integrity, openness and impartiality. We always endeavour to:
- fully understand the Customer’s needs;
- offer professional solutions to the problems;
- work on behalf of the Customer, together with the Customer and for the Customer;
- rapidly and flexibly perform the entrusted tasks.
We provide professional services in the following fields:
Management of EU Structural Fund projects and other projects:
- preparation of investment projects;
- preparation of applications forms;
- project administration, etc.
Engineering, social and economic research:
- analysis and assessment of municipalities;
- thematic research and assessment, etc.
Preparation of planning documents:
- preparation of strategic development plans;
- preparation of strategic action plans, etc.
Organisation research and diagnostics:
- assessment of performance efficiency;
- assessment of needs for staff qualification advancement;
- assessment of organisation’s micro climate, etc.
- training courses and qualification advancement;
- teambuilding, etc.